Hold the Mayo

I am traveling, which is my excuse for reading today's USA Today. It was a choice between that and the Oregon Provincial and Dog Track News, and unfortunately, the OPaDTN was all sold out, proving conclusively that Oregonians can astutely differentiate between bad and worse.

USA Today runs a state by state news blurb, if that's really an appropriate term for these items, but I came across one that yelled, "JAMES" at me, so felt, as a public service, I needed to copy it here. Therefore, with no more ado, having had enough ado for one day, here it is in its entirety:

A burger from The Cutting Board restaurant in Eureka was named best in the nation in a contest sponsored by Live! with Regis and Kelly. James Monroe's "Bubba Burger"is a mesquite-fired patty topped with Cajun sausage, jumbo shrimp, chipotle sauce and cheddar cheese. Monroe said he invented it one night with leftovers.

On of the most remarkable aspects of this story is, the state this news report is from isn't Louisiana or Alabama or Mississippi. It's Montana.

C