Pprom Cancelled After Lesbian's Date Request

JACKSON, Miss. ? A Mississippi county school board announced Wednesday it would cancel its upcoming prom after a gay student petitioned to bring a same-sex date to the event.

"Due to the distractions to the educational process caused by recent events, the Itawamba County School District has decided to not host a prom at Itawamba Agricultural High School this year," school board members said in a statement.

Full Story on USA today: Link

I wonder what the other rules are. Maybe there isn't an age restriction, so each one brings her dad, and the dad spend the evening ogling the young'uns, while the two girlfriends dance together. I suppose it is too late for that. I wish all these bigots and retards would just jump in a deep lake or fast flowing river.

JACKSON, Miss. ? A Mississippi county school board announced Wednesday it would cancel its upcoming prom after a gay student petitioned to bring a same-sex date to the event.

"Due to the distractions to the educational process caused by recent events, the Itawamba County School District has decided to not host a prom at Itawamba Agricultural High School this year," school board members said in a statement.

Full Story on USA today: Link

I'd swear we had this same story last year, and maybe even from the same school.

History is repeating itself, or this is old news, or I'm all wet. Probably the latter.

C