Editor needed

I could really use some editing help folks. One of my editors has had to bail recently due to job and family commitments. (The nerve of him! Really, what should come first?! :rolleyes: ) The other doesn't have much time these days, so I've been doing what no writer should ever do, trying to edit my own work.

Job benefits are as follows:

Horrible hours. No pay at all. High expectations. The drudgery of combing through tangled sentences and attempting to figure out what the heck they're supposed to say before gently telling me that they're completely unreadable mush and I might consider re-doing the whole paragraph. Or chapter.

Any victims...errr....interested takers?

It is soooo tempting, but since I recently dropped several (4) other authors due to major time problems on my end, I'd better not risk both my sanity and my life (from death squads hunting me down). I do wish you luck.

The drudgery of combing through tangled sentences and attempting to figure out what the heck they're supposed to say before gently telling me that they're completely unreadable mush and I might consider re-doing the whole paragraph. Or chapter.

OK, Pinocchio.

Tracy