WIN Cory Doctorow's books

Camy

This is a draw to win an entire collection of Cory Doctorow's books. You have to be in the USA or Canada to enter (grrrrrr).

All online entries must be received by September 4, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Limit one entry per person or per household. All entrants must have a valid email address.

Have at it and good luck! http://us.macmillan....torowcollection

One of the best things about Cory Doctorow's wonderful books is that many of them are made available completely free, in various formats, for download on his site.

"Little Brother" is a great read.

Yes, that's true, and it's also true for Gee Whillikers. Yesterday I read everything he's written that's shown on Awesomedude.

I am entertained, impressed, delighted and want to thank him (again - I did it once after I read The Wish) and AD.

Love,

Anthony

PS T H White was a wonderful man too and anyone who hasn't read "Mistress Masham's Repose" should at once do so.

One of the best things about Cory Doctorow's wonderful books is that many of them are made available completely free, in various formats, for download on his site.

"Little Brother" is a great read.

Yes! 'Little Brother' is one of my favourite books (grab it for your eReader, or browser here). The best news is that Doctorow has written a sequel, 'Homeland', which is published in February next year. It will be then available under a creative commons license, too. For those that want a taste here are the first couple of chapters.

I also recommend 'Makers' and 'For The Win.' :icon_thumleft: