Clocks by Coldplay for Cello

dude

The video is terribly shot, but the music is terrific. (The filmmakers needed a steadicam and a pickup without autogain, plus better lighting and exposure.)

I know that exact spot overlooking the bridge: my partner and I took a tour some years back and had to hit it, just to see where this iconic shot of the city was generally done. (He later had to stop me from recreating the scene from Vertigo where Jimmy Stewart jumps in the water under the bridge to save Kim Novak.)

• 2 months later...

Michael Province is a local boy here in south Florida, he lives in Palm City. From what the papers say he is home schooled, and since he is now about 17 or 18 I imagine he will graduate soon. A perfect candidate for Julliard or the Peabody, this young man has already played in many concert halls. There is little about him on the internet so he must be a private individual, can't blame him.

The video is terribly shot, but the music is terrific. (The filmmakers needed a steadicam and a pickup without autogain, plus better lighting and exposure.)

I know that exact spot overlooking the bridge: my partner and I took a tour some years back and had to hit it, just to see where this iconic shot of the city was generally done. (He later had to stop me from recreating the scene from Vertigo where Jimmy Stewart jumps in the water under the bridge to save Kim Novak.)

Basically I agree with you Pec, but I have to say the student film-makers here, are encouraged to adopt what you and I consider as being less than professional shooting standards.

The playing by Nathan is superb.