A Plethora of Quality

With new stories coming from Cole, Chis and Mihangel, it looks as if we are going to get a plethora of quality writing. Even if we are getting all of Mihangel's in one go (I noted your apology Mihangel). It looks as if there is going to be some good reading for us over the summer.

​I look forward to reading the new Mihangel story, and like many readers I appreciate seeing it posted all at once. That gives me the book experience where I can read as many chapters as I want or have time for.

​Cole will probably serialize, as will I, since both of us love engaging the readers and dragging them back to the story pages week after week.

Just one note, Nigel...I try to keep my plethora in my pants at all times (snark)

I too am looking forward to the plethora of riches; I differ from Chris in one regard, however: I only wish I had a plethora in my pants.

One of the main reasons my story will be serialized is that Mike likes it that way. It is nice, of course, to have readers tuning in twice a week for a month or two or three, eager for the next chapter, however.

My story will begin next Saturday. It has been decided and scheduled. Hope everyone likes it.

C

Just one note, Nigel...I try to keep my plethora in my pants at all times (snark)

"Just the place for a Snark!" the Bellman cried,

As he landed his crew with care;

Supporting each man on the top of the tide

By a finger entwined in his hair.

First verse of the Hunting of the Snark by Lewis Carroll

And in a later verse...

"'But oh, beamish nephew, beware of the day,
If your Snark be a Boojum! For then
You will softly and suddenly vanish away,

And never be met with again!'

So do please be careful!