Tom Daley Diving for Gold

There has been an interesting documentary on ITV about Tom Daley's preparation for Rio. What is really interesting is the discussion in it about him coming out as being in a gay relationship. If you can access the ITVHub you can find it here:

http://www.itv.com/hub/tom-daley-diving-for-gold/2a3955a0001

Unfortunately, the requirements to sign up for an itv login (required to view the Tom Daley documentary) include that you must be (among other things):

2.2.2. located in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man (the "Territory");

So for me in California it's a no-go.

Colin :icon_geek:

Yes Colin, that is a problem with ITVHub. I am sure that the programme will surface elsewhere so just keep an eye out for it.

Thanks, will do... though I suppose I could write them and complain, but that's unlikely to have a positive response.

I'll go further, it'll have no effect, full stop.

Either they bought the programme or made it, but with rights for overseas being a very saleable commodity, they cannot afford to give the programme away for free.

I did watch it, and for me, the bit that was delightful was the way Tom's eyes lit up when he was with his boyfriend. No mistaking it, they are in love and it was cute!

Just watched the documentary and it was excellent.

I have little interest in the Olympics as an institution but when diving in RIO is aired on TV... I'll be here cheering for Tom!

Just watched the documentary and it was excellent.

Mike, how and where did you watch it? Is it on some source other than itv?

It is on the itv hub... I just invoked my VPN for Great Britain, clicked on the link... signed into my ITV account and it started playing... an hour in all, including commercials.

Private Internet Access is available for about $3/month paid on an annual basis. You can sign up HERE.

When you sign up for your ITV account the first time, they'll ask for your email address and for a UK postal code.

Mike