Missing is Found

In that case, I'll have to see what I can do for Big Mac in the way of treats. I'm in the midst of putting some new skins together along with some new emoticons. Maybe I'll have some of the tastie snacks for him.

Some of the features Invision has added to the latest version is a spell check, the only problem is, it doesn't work with Firefox, only IE. However, I did find that Mozilla Firefox has a Google tool bar that includes a spell check that will work.

Another feature I like is the edit function for posts. There is now 2 options to choose from. One allows you to edit the way you normally would. The other opens the post for a quick edit. It does not show you a url if you have one posted. They've increased the size of the color pallet for fonts and increased the size of the font list.

But I'll see what I can do for Big Mac.

Jan,

You say you are using Invision. I had considered going to them when I had the major problems with database/forums... but their documentation -at least on the website- didn't give me any indication of whether the conversion from phpBB would allow me to keep... for example, the template I am using here. Vereor Men In Black. Do you know?

Jan,

You say you are using Invision. I had considered going to them when I had the major problems with database/forums... but their documentation -at least on the website- didn't give me any indication of whether the conversion from phpBB would allow me to keep... for example, the template I am using here. Vereor Men In Black. Do you know?

Dude,

That I don't know. I can check their forums to see if they have anything posted concerning phpBB. If I can't find out anything there, then I'll try contacting technical support with the question. One other option I have is, I have a member at the house, a writer, who is also a skinner for them. The skins I just added, I believe were made for them by staff and made available at another Invision site. Other skins that I have, I picked up through independant sites, which included a Mozillia Firefox skin.

Sorry... that must have been my pesky kleptomaniac Halloween cat, Big Mac.

Show us a pic of Big Mac!

He sounds like a cat I used to hang with. He was fascinated by lighters and would slap them all over my old apartment.

When I moved, I found a nest under the sofa where he kept all his toys- 14 lighters, feathers, 3 catnip mice, etc.