Movie Trailer

TalonRider

I loved the book. I hope they've done a good job on the texting and emailing between Simon and Blue. And it upset me that the trailer has a huge Spoiler telling us that Simon knows Blue goes to his high school. It takes Simon time to figure that out in the book. That makes me worry that the film isn't going to follow the story in the book. The book puts us in Simon's head. How well the movie handles that is critical.

Call me a pessimist.

Colin  :icon_geek:

"Realist", Colin!

I didn't read 'Stand By Me' in 89 minutes nor 'Hunt for Red October' in 2:15, but I most definitely wasn't disappointed in the film translations. So enjoy the show and in the post-film chow-down with your compadres, compare and contrast the book and film. Of course if the movie is a loser, it's all your fault. ;)

13 hours ago, ChrisR said:

"Realist", Colin!

I didn't read 'Stand By Me' in 89 minutes nor 'Hunt for Red October' in 2:15, but I most definitely wasn't disappointed in the film translations. So enjoy the show and in the post-film chow-down with your compadres, compare and contrast the book and film. Of course if the movie is a loser, it's all your fault. ;)

Yeah, yeah, as usual, blame the messenger!

Colin  :icon_geek: