The Secret of Making

In a world of magic just what does it require to make a Magus. Each year a small number of graduates from the Guild of Magic are allowed to make their way up the hostile path to the White Temple there they can become sorcerers and wizards. Legend has it in this year on of the candidates will be give the secret of how to become a Magus. There are those who want that secret and will stoop at nothing to get it.

4 hours ago, Nigel Gordon said:

In a world of magic just what does it require to make a Magus. Each year a small number of graduates from the Guild of Magic are allowed to make their way up the hostile path to the White Temple there they can become sorcerers and wizards. Legend has it in this year one of the candidates will be give the secret of how to become a Magus. There are those who want that secret and will stoop at nothing to get it.

It would be nice to know if this is a short or a novel, but whichever it is I'm up for the ride. You've hit my favourite genre button dead centre!

Sorry Camy, it is a short story. However, the main character in it turns up in a novel I am working on, though when that will come to conclusion is anybody's guest.