story

tycho

Ok a few days a ago I read a new story, where the main character has lots of money, builds a community center in a town, and is on the board of directors, he has the roof of the building built to withstand 175 miles wind, hires a full time cook for the center, and will add money to the account for the center without others knowing. I think I read it on nifty.  

17 hours ago, tycho said:

the main character has lots of money, builds a community center in a town, and is on the board of directors, he has the roof of the building built to withstand 175 miles wind, hires a full time cook for the center, and will add money to the account for the center without others knowing.

Hmm. Do you think he'd add a recording studio on the back?

Talo,

It looks like you're right. It was posted back in 2014. Up till now I thought I was good at finding old stories with obscure references. Well done! 🏆🎖

It wasn't half bad at all, although certainly not high literature, but it's disappointing that it was just dropped incomplete. 

I suspect many of these incomplete stories are because there is too little feedback to the authors. Sad.