another newbie

Hi all,

I thought that i should register on the forums and say my little bit. Mainly i want to thank all the bidding authors who contribute to this site. I love your stories and the way you guys express the deep and meaningful love between the characters.

I can only dream of such a relationship but i am closeted, so I depend on your stories to keep my dreams alive.

I am amazed at my emotions after reading some of the chapters that you gifted writers submit.

I just hope that you never get tired of writing, as its a gift that not everybody has.

Keep up the good work.

Skeeter.

G'day and welcome, skeeter. There are some other Aussies here, although I'm American.

It's great you're enjoying the stories. There are some really talented people writing them.

It's a very personal decision to come out. Your own feelings and beliefs, family, and school or work all enter into it. I personally feel better now that I've begun coming out, and I wish I'd done it years ago. But I realize that you have to decide for yourself what's right for now or for later.

Anyway, know that you're welcome here. Chances are, many of us have been through the same things.