Heart Has Heart

Okay, that may have been a little over the top, but it was funny in a vulgar sort of way.

Still, if I was a recording artist and someone was using my stuff without permission, I'd probably be even less, ummm, cordial about it than this imitation article. :shame:

Climbing on soapbox: begin rant.

As I've said in other places, I respect Admiral McCain and the things he has done for this country, I just don't think he's the right person to lead us at this point in time: a position reinforced by his selection of a right wing reactionary as his running mate. We need someone willing to take a fresh look at things; someone willing to try things that are different.

Is Barak Obama perfect? No. I seriously doubt there is such a thing as a perfect candidate, but after the mismanagement of the last 8 years, and their utter disregard for the constitution and bill of rights, I want something and someone new. Barak may turn out to be the biggest disappointment since James Earl Carter, III and George W. Bush, but he has expressed a willingness to work on things that matter to the average American without placing blind trust in the fairness of a free market that is only concerned with unrestrained greed and profit. Free markets need regulation to keep them from running amok, as recent events demonstrate all too vividly.

Yielding soapbox: end rant.

Rick