Doctors ctiticise 'gay treatment'

I remember playing musical chairs in Sunday school.

When the music stops you have to stop gaily prancing around and find a vacant chair to sit on or you are out of the game.

Then all those who managed to find a seat start prancing and skipping around the chairs once more, but with one less chair and one less person, waiting for the music to stop again. The eventual winner got their own copy of the Sunday School book.

So these people are saying that when the music stops, if you can find a chair, you are cured of liking the music? :lol:

I soon learned that if I didn't try to find a vacant chair, I'd be out of the game and could prance around as much as I wanted. :icon_twisted:

I always wonder, when I read about 'cures' for homosexuality, if there were to be a team of assistance personnel who could tackle the job of making heteros into homos by the same methods, if it would be tolerated under the human rights guidelines. I suspect it would be soundly condemned as torture and brainwashing; sadly, it is not when practised against homosexuals.

Reasons for hetero to homosexual not being acceptable:

1. They think that heterosexuality is normal.

2. They don't know how wonderfully fulfilling sexual freedom really is. :icon_twisted:

Reasons for hetero to homosexual not being acceptable:

1. They think that heterosexuality is normal.

2. They don't know how wonderfully fulfilling sexual freedom really is. :icon_twisted:

3. We don't want the rif-raff in our bloody bars