Prepare to be furious

Top Social Conservative: Hitler Used Gay Soldiers Because They Had 'No Limits'

Zachary Roth

May 26, 2010, 11:16AM

Source Link(Talking Points)

A top official with a leading social conservative group recently laid out the view that Adolf Hitler deliberately recruited gays to be his "enforcers," because they had "no limits" to "the savagery and brutality they were willing to inflict."

During a radio broadcast, Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association explained:

So Hitler himself was an active homosexual. And some people wonder, didn't the Germans, didn't the Nazis, persecute homosexuals? And it is true they did; they persecuted effeminate homosexuals. But Hitler recruited around him homosexuals to make up his Stormtroopers, they were his enforcers, they were his thugs. And Hitler discovered that he could not get straight soldiers to be savage and brutal and vicious enough to carry out his orders, but that homosexual solders basically had no limits and the savagery and brutality they were willing to inflict on whomever Hitler sent them after. So he surrounded himself, virtually all of the Stormtroopers, the Brownshirts, were male homosexuals.

There is very little hard evidence that Hitler himself was gay -- though a bevy of historians has examined the question. The iota of truth behind Fischer's view is that several leaders of the SA -- the tightly organized band of street brawlers hat helped Hitler rise to power -- were gay. That included Ernst Rohm, the unit's founder and leader. But after Hitler began to doubt the SA's loyalty, Rohm was arrested on the "Night of Long Knives" in 1934, and executed soon after. The SA subsequently took a backseat in the movement to Heinrich Himmler's SS, whose allegiance to the Fuhrer was unquestioned.

And, if it needs pointing out, straight Nazis showed plenty of savagery and brutality.

The American Family Association, founded in 1978, is a fixture in the social conservative community. And Fischer isn't a nobody. He's currently scheduled to speak at "Values Voter" summit in September, along with Reps. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) and Mike Pence (R-IN) and Mike Huckabee.

Recently, Fischer said on his radio show that "God is obviously looking for" "more Phinehases in our day." In the book of numbers, Phinehase kills two people with a spear after seeing them engage in "sexual immorality."

I'm sorry to show you this shit. It made me furious and shows the lengths to which terrorist organizations like the AFA will go to.

The truth about Hilter is that he hated homosexuals. He had Ernst Rohn and his troops the SA murdered in the thirties because he was disgusted with them. The SS, an organization that Hitler considered pure Aryans, then grew to be the power behind the death camps.

Hitler sent homosexuals to death camps or work camps where they slowly starved as they were worked to death. No one knows for sure how many died but the numbers are between100,000 to over 150,000.

Homosexuals were marked by the pink triangle which has since been co-opted as a sign of GLBT courage in the face of persecution.

This is also a good indication of the AFA's ignorance. If you are going to use history to make a point, you had better know WTF you are talking about.

Holocaust Project

Nazi Classifications of "Undesired Peoples"

pink_triangle-1.jpg

pink-triangle-2.jpg

pink-triangle-3.jpg

When will afa just shut up.

Really with all of afa's crap on gays going in the military, no country that allow gays has their military gone up in smoke and plus we already had gays in ours, just not allowed to say they are.

Rosa Winkel

It wasn't only Jews, you know,

all lined up, heads shaved,

wearing colored patches,

homeless, starving, beaten, violated;

waiting to enter that chamber.

-James Merkin

Bryan Fischer is in heap of trouble. I suspect he laments the fact that he was born too late to be a member of what he thinks was Hitler's homosexual elite hierarchy.

Maybe if he had been a fetching youth in Hitler's time he would know just how homophobic the third Reich really was. Trouble is gassed gays, don't have much opportunity to say anything. The truth is that no one was safe from Hilter's horror, and now it seems no one is safe from the lies of the religious extreme bigots.

I just want to point out that there is no link between Bryan Fischer and me, Bruin Fisher.

Mr Fischer has a C, you'll notice. What that C stands for I leave it up to you to work out. He appears to be not a very nice man, so I'm glad he's not a member of my family.

:icon13::hehe:

I just want to point out that there is no link between Bryan Fischer and me, Bruin Fisher.

Mr Fischer has a C, you'll notice. What that C stands for I leave it up to you to work out. He appears to be not a very nice man, so I'm glad he's not a member of my family.

:icon13::hehe:

Bruin, rest easy, I am certain no one thought you were related in any way to the Fischer with the 'c'.

You also win the Understatement of the Week Award for your sentence: "He appears to be not a very nice man."

I can agree with that.

:hug: