What others do for us,

And everyone would be miserable.

So yes, Thank god we?re selfish.

Thank god for capitalism.

Thank god for consumerism.

Thank GOD for human nature.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rusticmonk86

I honestly can't figure out if this is sardonicism or not.

Which leads me to want to ask you. (I just did, without using a question mark.)

Then it made me wonder how old you are.

Moving on to feedback . . . if you want it.

Umm . . .

Do you have anymore?

• 2 weeks later...

It's really more just up for self-interpretation. You can take it as sardonicism if you like or just a bit of tongue in cheek sardonic babble, or even something really deep and serious.

go for feedback if you feel like it. It'd be cool to hear, I guess?

I do have more, but mostly in different styles. Maybe I'll post some of them soon.

It's really more just up for self-interpretation. You can take it as sardonicism if you like or just a bit of tongue in cheek sardonic babble, or even something really deep and serious.

go for feedback if you feel like it. It'd be cool to hear, I guess?

I do have more, but mostly in different styles. Maybe I'll post some of them soon.

Gabe, this is Josiah (I think!), a new author recently acquired by AD. An essay of his is on the front page but what we're really working on is The Angel, an unusual serialized novel he's almost finished with. Maybe it'll be up by next week.

Josiah, you might be interested to learn that both Gabe and I have Angel novels, his is called 'Angel' and mine is 'Drama Club', featuring Angel. Neither are like yours though. We also have Jamie's 'Scrolls of Icaria', a lovely sword and sorcery type thing with winged boys. Again, very different from YOUR Angel. I'm trying to keep people in suspense until the first chapters of 'The Angel' are actually posted. This is all to save you time when people say, hey, ANOTHER AD Angel?? WUWT?

And...

Welcome to the Poetry Forum, Josiah! Uh, if you're back at the PC, can you help with the edits, please? We're having a bit of a time with the formatting...:shock:

Kisses...

TR 8)

PS. Gabe, I think he's your age.

Gabe, this is Josiah (I think!), a new author recently acquired by AD. An essay of his is on the front page but what we're really working on is The Angel, an unusual serialized novel he's almost finished with. Maybe it'll be up by next week.

And...

Welcome to the Poetry Forum, Josiah! Uh, if you're back at the PC, can you help with the edits, please? We're having a bit of a time with the formatting...:shock:

Kisses...

TR 8)

Heya TR, yeah, I'm back at a PC now and in the USA too. That's odd about the formatting... all I used was MS Word and then converted it into normal text for Nifty. Can you send me an email being more specific about the problem so I can try to figure it out? I'll go start checking the chapters now and see if I can't clear it up for you.

Thanks again for all the help!

P.S. if Gabe is 18, then yes, I am also the same age.