"The Incident at Chastity Falls" by Nico Grey

On 4/22/2024 at 12:42 PM, Altimexis said:

I'm stunned that Incident is only your fourth story. It's an amazing work of fiction with well-developed characters and a complex, but easily-followed plot. Most of us have to write multiple stories before achieving this level of quality, if we ever do. Congratulations! Now, I expect to see you post new stories on a regular basis.

Thank you.  Insofar as the story appeals appeals to readers, I owe much to the many excellent writers whose work I have read here over the past decade or so.  There are many outstanding writers here and I hope that I have managed to at least figure out some of what makes their work so good and do the same in my writing.  

On 4/22/2024 at 12:55 PM, Cole Parker said:

Just to follow up on the list of the best pitchers, G. Perry would be Gaylord Perry.

Before that article I read the other day, I had never seen him referred to as "G. Perry".  And when the other 24 pitchers mentioned in the piece were all referred to by full name, it just struck me as a little weird.  It was almost like the AI big brother had noticed my story and decided to include that article in my news feed just for me!