Nigel Gordon

I'm not sure where I should post this, but as Nigel has been mentioned frequetly in this forum, I thought here might be appropriate.

I received the following email today.  I'm posting it here so the information can be shared.

Nigel Gordon

1:20 AM (6 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi

I'm Michael. I'm looking after some of Nigel's affairs for a while and I've just made a start on seeing what I can do with his writings. So this is just to reassure you he's OK and is gradually writing some new material. In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can get some of his previous transcripts into digital format and see if I can figure out how to get some new stuff online - it's actually old stuff but new to the internet.

I'm just getting my head around what is currently out there, and there seems to be some changes to which sites are still up and running. 

I know this is from about 8 months ago but thanks for your message, it's nice to know people care enough to get in touch.

Michael

Now you all know as much as I do about this.  This came from the address I have for Nigel:     nigelgordon1948@gmail.com

C

I received an email from Michael yesterday. I replied, and asked for his permission to post an update on Nigel's progress.

I also offered my help with the stories.

~ John