Steve Grand: "All-American Boy"

This is a terrific video by a new Country artist (!!!) who did a remarkable song and video about a young guy in love with his best friend, who's a third wheel as he follows his friend around on dates with the friend's girlfriend. Very poignant, and I think it's a true story many gay men have experienced at some point in their lives.

And... it's a good song. Stick with it, and watch it all the way through. (It doesn't hurt that both guys are very hot.)

What's the missing command, Dude? I thought there was an option to embed video like <video> or [media] or something.

Anyway, watch this video. I'm not a country fan, but the song is actually pretty good and the story told is very heartfelt.

What's the missing command, Dude? I thought there was an option to embed video like <video> or [media] or something.

On the YouTube Page below the video where the subscribe and share button are, click the SHARE button. It then presents you with a copyable url. Just copy and paste it into the reply box!

Mike

Ah, that's the trick. They should do this in the IP Board software! I'll try to remember the YouTube embed code next time.

Did you get a chance to watch the video? I was surprised by how good it was, and also that a 2013 Country artist has the guts to come out as gay and support a new song with a gay-themed video. It doesn't hoit that both guys are hot as hell.

Ironically, I find the singer to be more 'all-american' cutie pie looking than the object of his desire...

Enjoyed the video. Was half expecting a replacement boy to show up at the end, but I'm glad they didn't pull the punch on the unrequited desire aspect. That shit is always tough and I don't think I've ever been able to let it go with the straight guys I've crushed on. I mean, I hang out together with their g/f' and wives etc and I never stop thinking, 'I wish this were different.'

• 3 weeks later...

That shit is always tough and I don't think I've ever been able to let it go with the straight guys I've crushed on. I mean, I hang out together with their g/f' and wives etc and I never stop thinking, 'I wish this were different.'

And I think you've described the plot of at least a dozen novels. The danger is always the drunken sleepover where the straight guy goes ahead and yields to the gay friend, but it never winds up well.