Be a Man

Cynus

That looks great and it is needed in more places than the USA. Unfortunately I suspect there will be too much inertia and vested interests in society to allow it to get very far.

That looks great and it is needed in more places than the USA. Unfortunately I suspect there will be too much inertia and vested interests in society to allow it to get very far.

You're probably right on that one, unfortunately.

Sorry. I don't get it. The charity behind the film is set up to 'expose injustices created by gender stereotypes.' But what does that really mean? That we'll riot if EleCivil is sacked for teaching in a dress?

Growing up (not to mention life) is tough. There's no palliative answer to being a teen. And it gets worse: it goes on into your twenties, thirties and ... well, you get the idea.

There are too many 'causes' and too many thinking that setting up spurious charities is a way of life - though apparently you do get a good salary.

http://therepresentationproject.org

www.savethecynicalgayemu.org

Sorry. I don't get it. The charity behind the film is set up to 'expose injustices created by gender stereotypes.' But what does that really mean? That we'll riot if EleCivil is sacked for teaching in a dress?

I admit, I didn't read the fine print on the charity. That does seem a little extreme.

Growing up (not to mention life) is tough. There's no palliative answer to being a teen. And it gets worse: it goes on into your twenties, thirties and ... well, you get the idea.

There are too many 'causes' and too many thinking that setting up spurious charities is a way of life - though apparently you do get a good salary.

However, I disagree that there are too many causes. I don't disagree with the fact that there are too many charities that don't really do anything, but causes? Causes are necessary. We all need them; we all need things to be passionate about and give us drive. If someone believes strongly about something, they should fight for it.

It's true that there is no answer in life, but that doesn't mean that we should ignore the question. Seeking the answer is what makes the journey meaningful. Yes, life is tough, but I also don't think this video was about life not being tough, but rather about teaching boys that they don't always have to be the strong one. It's good to learn how to be strong, but everyone needs a break every once in awhile.