Ashes of Fate - Cynus

• 1 month later...

I think it's about time I responded to this.

Thank you, Gwilym, for your words. I hope that my tardiness in responding hasn't tarnished your opinion of me. I hope that at least some of you have been putting up with the story so far, though this is not a cry for feedback. Instead this is me letting you, my readers, know that the story is about to take a turn.

I hope you'll enjoy the next installment, which regrettably will not be posted until the sixth of September, but it will be the true beginning of the series now that the introduction is out of the way. I've been working really hard on the next installment, and I hope that you will enjoy it.

Thanks again for reading.

Cynus

• 2 weeks later...

I realize now that I forgot to include something in my author's note on Ashes of Fate, and I figured I would put it out here for any of my readers to find, since I received an email that could have potentially been answered by this piece of information.

Ashes of Fate links several of my short stories together. Most notable, "The Drawbacks of Being a Monster", "Oak Shadows", and "Is Love A MIracle." It is set in the future of these three stories, and characters from these appear in the support cast. Here is the link to my story page where you can read all of them if you would like.

http://www.awesomedude.com/Cynus/

Thank you again for reading!

• 1 month later...

Is all lost? Is it futile to resist? Darn another cliff hanger in this exciting fantasy adventure.

My favorite characters in Ashes of Fate... of course Tristan but also Micah, Jacob and Peter. And somehow during this story I've developed an aversion to wolves!

Ah... ooooowwwwwwww!

Is all lost? Is it futile to resist? Darn another cliff hanger in this exciting fantasy adventure.

My favorite characters in Ashes of Fate... of course Tristan but also Micah, Jacob and Peter. And somehow during this story I've developed an aversion to wolves!

Ah... ooooowwwwwwww!

It will be decided next Saturday. We'll have to see if they succeed or not.

It's all right by me to like Micah or any of the other characters more than Tristan. Micah's my favorite, and he kind of stole the show for me when he started developing. I can't imagine my favorite will change, but who knows? They're all still in development.

I hope you keep enjoying the story!

• 3 weeks later...

An entirely good chapter. My hat's off to you for this one. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! This is probably my favorite one so far, so I'm glad that you enjoyed it.