"Sea Change" by Josh

Rutabaga

This current "Pick from the Past" appears to date back about ten years on this site, but I could find no topic for it. It is referred to in the past tense in another topic for a different Josh story that began in 2006, hence my assumption about the age of this story.

I'm only up to chapter 8 after a lot of reading -- this is a really long story! It certainly has more sex per square inch than many stories I have read, The only other story here that I can think of that comes close is "Aladdin's Awakening" by Joel. Admittedly I have not come close to reading everything here.

Anyway, it's early days for me with this story and I can't be sure where-all it's headed, but so far it has plenty of complexity and rampant hormones.

R

Josh - presented with the chance to have his story preserved as a legacy - re-wrote Sea Change chapter-by-chapter as he posted it at AwesomeDude.

Several authors have done that with the hope that their stories would live through the years... the most recent of which is "The Fall" by Michael Arram. The complete and amazing Peacher and Crown of Tassilo Series are available HERE

Several authors have done that with the hope that their stories would live through the years... the most recent of which is "The Fall" by Michael Arram. The complete and amazing Peacher and Crown of Tassilo Series are available HERE

Michael Arram's rewrite took a great story and made it fabulous. The final story in the series wasn't just rewritten, it was greatly elaborated and probably doubled or more in length. The previous ending, which Michael had told me in an e-mail he wasn't particularly happy with, turned into something quite amazing.

I'm still making my way through "Sea Change" which may take another month!

R