Bizarre Videos ???

dude

OK... let's have some fun!  I've scoured the Internet - mostly YouTube - to find some really bizarre videos.  You are invited to do the same and post to this thread.  One thing... don't bother posting Trump lying in public.. that's too common. 🤣

Here's my first submission the Russian Red Army band with the Leningrad Cowboys:

The hair, the hair, dear god, the hair!

I have to go with another song from the Leningrad Cowboys. This time it's 'Those were the days.' Originally a hit for Welsh folk singer Mary Hopkins in 1970. Her original version is below.

I'm not sure I've read the brief correctly. These clips are off the wall, certainly, and all of the ones I've posted have touched me in some way. But bizarre is a word that can be interpreted in different ways. Most dictionaries define it as 'odd, unusual', which i'm fine with. Some follow up with 'amusing' which is also fine but others add 'shocking' which only applies to the clips here if you object to them - which I, clearly, don't.

So if I've derailed the topic, I apologise.

But did you enjoy the clips anyway?  🙃

Though none of them had the hair of Mike's first video I wasn't put off... well, maybe a bit. After all, there's no denying the hair is remarkable.

That aside, are you mad, or just typically English and self-effacing? They are beautifully bizarre, and quite the best fun I've had in an afternoon for yonks!

I only wish Travis Kent and The Skivvies would play in Wales.

More please, Bruin.

There's a great one I have on my laptop, a Swedish (I think) short where a wedding ceremony is interrupted by a man bursting in and yelling 'I love you'. The groom looks at his bride and starts accusing her of infidelity, but the interloper shouts 'It's not her I'm in love with, it's him!' and the groom starts spluttering that he doesn't know this man, has never even met him. The interloper clarifies - 'Not him, him!' - pointing to the priest. Then he walks up the aisle singing his undying love, and asks if the priest will accept him, and, hesitantly, he does - and they kiss and the whole audience is happy for them.

But I can't find it anywhere on the web. I must have got it from the web but I can't remember where. Does it ring any bells, anyone?