Dumb blonde joke

A blonde teenager, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a handy-woman.

She started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do. 

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said.  "How much will you charge me?"

The girl, delighted at finding work so quickly, responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her she could find paint brushes and everything else she would need in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, remarked to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?  Maybe some of those dumb blonde jokes make sense."

He replied, "You're might be right. But she set the price.  I just went along with it."

In a surprisingly short time, the blonde teenager came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" the startled husband asked.

"Yes, she replied, "and I even had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50.00 and handed it to her along with a $10.00 tip.

“Oh, and, by the way," the teenager said, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."

That calls for an equal-opportunity reply.  Not all blonds are babes:

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blond joke?" In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender is blond, the bouncer is blond. I’m a six foot tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is six foot two, weighs 225, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is six foot five, pushing 300, and he’s a wrestler. Each one of us is blond. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?" The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times."

Why shouldn't blondes get a coffee break? It takes too long to retrain them.

Blonde jokes... jokes short enough for men to understand.

What do you call it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette? Artificial Intelligence.

Blonde Jokes – Three Blondes in the Forest – Blonde Humor, Clean ...