Idiotic things we (I) do

Trab

I can't really believe what I just did.

There is a section of the AD Forums that says:

House Rules

1. The Golden Rule

2. Use Common Sense

3. Be Considerate

I actually tried Clicking on each of those rules to see what they are. Now really, who hasn't heard of the Golden Rule and needs to Click on it. Geez. But, even after that, Clicking on "Common Sense"? Good grief, I've turned into Charlie Brown.

I can't really believe what I just did.

There is a section of the AD Forums that says:

I actually tried Clicking on each of those rules to see what they are. Now really, who hasn't heard of the Golden Rule and needs to Click on it. Geez. But, even after that, Clicking on "Common Sense"? Good grief, I've turned into Charlie Brown.

We aren't going to comment Trab because we are all being considerate.

:lipssealed:

Ha ha ha. Very amusing.

The ENTER key is the really hard one, since on MY keyboard it says, "return", just like on a typewriter.

returnkey.jpg

The ENTER key is the really hard one, since on MY keyboard it says, "return", just like on a typewriter.

Heh - it's the exact opposite with me. My keyboard says "enter", but I always refer to it as "return", since I was raised on typewriters.

Heh - it's the exact opposite with me. My keyboard says "enter", but I always refer to it as "return", since I was raised on typewriters.

I have a Mac and my keyboard has one of each. They do the same thing in most programs, but not always. From a technical standpoint they issue and ascii 13 (^M) but using keyboard polling you can actually force them to do different things. I know you care.

Interesting WBMS. Ho Hum.

For what it's worth, I too have a Mac, but I opted for the Adesso ergonomic keyboard. It is much easier to type with it, since I can now keep my elbows to my sides and type away, without having to try to work around my more than ample paunch.

We have 5 desktop PCs, 1 laptop PC, and 1 file server at home (my dad's a computer network consultant). Every keyboard has a key marked with the word Enter and with a long skinny left-pointing arrow underneath. :omg:

Colin