Lazy Arse Forum Members

I dunno ... I mean, does the grizzling Raccon think that by telling me I'm a 'Lazy Arse' he's gonna get me to go and read the blogs?

Hmmph. I normally read the blogs anyway...

Ohh! Food!

*Canters off*

I dunno ... I mean, does the grizzling Raccon think that by telling me I'm a 'Lazy Arse' he's gonna get me to go and read the blogs?

Hmmph. I normally read the blogs anyway...

Ohh! Food!

*Canters off*

I'm not certain Camy, but Wibby could be referring to his own Raccoon droppings as an example to us all, that he in no way has a 'lazy arse' when it comes to blogging.

:icon_geek:

I'm sure Wibby wasn't referring to you or me Camy, as I know we both run around over there with our shovels.

The important thing here is that there is some quite good reading in the blogs and I support WBMS alert for members and friends to "Read The Blogs."

Better yet, join in with your own blog or at least leave a comment. We all love to hear what is happening to you and to have your thoughts on our posts.

Put your blog address in your signature line to help others find your blindingly brilliant blogs of revelations and wisdom.

Eat more fruit.

:confused:

Wibby, you do know how to get somebody's attention... whether by shitting in someone's shoes or throwing an insult to all. LOL

You mean there's an approach that doesn't involve insulting your audience?

DAMN ME TO HELL! I MUST HAVE MISSED THE MEMO :)

There was no memo. It's in Section 7 Paragraph 23.1.4 of your contract. :confused:

Whatever, I'm glad you pointed us to the blogs. There's some excellent content there! I was very impressed with EleCivil's blog. Man, that guy can WRITE!

Colin :icon_geek:

Wibby, you do know how to get somebody's attention... whether by shitting in someone's shoes or throwing an insult to all. LOL

Look, it doesn't pay to be wishy-washy. Or does it?

Seriously. I am an equal opportunity abuser. NOBODY here can say I treat them like crap because I treat everyone like crap. Except Hoppi's finger with the oh-so-cute smile.

There was no memo. It's in Section 7 Paragraph 23.1.4 of your contract. :icon_geek:

Whatever, I'm glad you pointed us to the blogs. There's some excellent content there! I was very impressed with EleCivil's blog. Man, that guy can WRITE!

Yes, Ele is a demented guy and while I don't imagine I've got anything in common with him, if we met I'd imagine we'd get along famously.

Seriously, I feel the blogs have become an extension of the forums and there's more and more activity over there.

Look, it doesn't pay to be wishy-washy. Or does it?

Seriously. I am an equal opportunity abuser. NOBODY here can say I treat them like crap because I treat everyone like crap. Except Hoppi's finger with the oh-so-cute smile.

Yes, Ele is a demented guy and while I don't imagine I've got anything in common with him, if we met I'd imagine we'd get along famously.

Seriously, I feel the blogs have become an extension of the forums and there's more and more activity over there.

I agree with you Wibby about the blogs. Not only are they an extension of the forums, but also they are proving to be a kind of discussion area for our personal thoughts. Indeed, I think the posts and comments create the environment for testing not only own thoughts but also snippets of people's character and future writing possibilities.

On being wishy-washy: I prefer to wish I could wash all the worlds angst away by love, peace and hugs. :icon_geek: Getting mugged by those who don't understand that is something I am prepared to happen to me. However I will do my damnedest to stop everyone else from being mugged.

I also am perfectly willing to wash all the cute guys, but I suspect that will have to remain a wish. :confused:

Des, you may have more luck getting the cute guys to wash you. Just check into an 'aged' facility that staffs on gender lines.

WBMS,

"I will go back to being my muttering, discontented self."

Sorry, but I never noticed that you'd left off from doing that.

• 2 weeks later...

First the Raccoon herds us all over to the blogs, now he's trying to worry us back to the forums. Might I enquire if he really is a Raccoon? 'cause he seems more sheepdoggish than Raccoonish to me.

Ha! My ten year correspondence course on Neology finally pays off! Wootypoosaleum.

First the Raccoon herds us all over to the blogs, now he's trying to worry us back to the forums. Might I enquire if he really is a Raccoon? 'cause he seems more sheepdoggish than Raccoonish to me.

Ha! My ten year correspondence course on Neology finally pays off! Wootypoosaleum.

I don't mind being herded back and forth between the blogs and the forums, but I do wish he would stop biting my ankles.

A raccoon that thinks he is sheepdog snapping at an emu's ankle, whilst the emu creates new words.

:icon10::lol::lol:

You are a very witty emu Camy.

You bastard, WBMS. You made me guffaw, a lot, and while this wouldn't normally be a problem, my hurt rib cage makes laughing agonizing.