Time In A Bottle

Trab

All the while I was reading this story, I kept waiting for the gratuitous gay sex, and it was not forthcoming. Instead I read a story of love, uncertainty, forgiveness, and pain. I read about consequences of a careless act, and avoiding telling the truth. I read a remarkable story. Thank-you Nickolas. :icon10:

It is a very different story than that normally found when looking for gay fiction, and even more remarkable when you consider that the story was written by a teenager. While I might have a few minor problems with the story, overall I was very impressed. It really came over as having been written by someone in their sixties.

All the while I was reading this story, I kept waiting for the gratuitous gay sex, and it was not forthcoming. Instead I read a story of love, uncertainty, forgiveness, and pain. I read about consequences of a careless act, and avoiding telling the truth. I read a remarkable story. Thank-you Nickolas. :icon10:

Thanks Trab. I was really nervous about writing a story like this, so it makes me feel good to get positive feedback. Chapter one got me more flames in one week than all of the flames I'd ever gotten combined since I first started writing.

It is a very different story than that normally found when looking for gay fiction, and even more remarkable when you consider that the story was written by a teenager. While I might have a few minor problems with the story, overall I was very impressed. It really came over as having been written by someone in their sixties.

Well, I have to admit that I had some pretty good beta readers :icon10:

• 3 weeks later...
It is a very different story than that normally found when looking for gay fiction, and even more remarkable when you consider that the story was written by a teenager.

Came late to the party...but made it, nonetheless. Just had a chance to read Chapter One and the emotion-packed synoposis of Raymond's earlier family life. Killing off child characters is a tough call, but it is part of life. I say 'eff' the flames. Look forward to continuing the story.

BTW - not to be drippy, but it's Farrah Fawcett, not Faucet.

Jack :lol:

Came late to the party...but made it, nonetheless. Just had a chance to read Chapter One and the emotion-packed synoposis of Raymond's earlier family life. Killing off child characters is a tough call, but it is part of life. I say 'eff' the flames. Look forward to continuing the story.

BTW - not to be drippy, but it's Farrah Fawcett, not Faucet.

Jack :w00t:

Thanks for the compliment, Jack. BTW, you're like the seventh person to tell me that about Farrah Fawcett .

*Ahem* :coughs:-Jan-:coughs: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...