Courage by DesDownUnder

Courage

by DesDowUnder.

The sun was shining brightly with nary a cloud to be seen.

He looked at me with all the lights on.

Yet still he kissed me.

That took courage.

The End.

:shock:

You don't mention if the curtains were open or closed. I'm assuming closed, as otherwise, having the lights on with the sun shinning is a profligate waste of planetary resources. :razz:

Aha, you missed the profound symbolism in my story, Camy.

The lights were on, the curtains didn't exist, (this is symbolised by "nary a cloud to be seen") and the sun was shining. The planet by implication, was dying because of this. So was the hero. So were we all. Such is the way we have chosen to go.

However, at this moment of finality, confronted with annihilation and old age, human relationships were lost in a kiss that flew in the face of all this horror. Such is the courage of love and compassion, even when all is hopeless.

Hence: "The End"

:cry::razz:

WOW!

I was about to say "don't bullshit a bullshitter", then I realised the profundity with which you speak.

I am now a full convert to Desism. If you can send details of your proposed 'Church of the Desists' services, post haste, I will start a local chapter.

Save the planet I tell 'e and while we do, if we get rich beyond the dreams of avarice, then what the hell ... Desism doesn't allow for a hell. Neat!

All hail Des, etc.

Camy

PS can I call myself Rev?

Oh well. Suit yourself. *shrugs* guess I'll have to find another religion, then. Hmm.

Dudeism sounds hot!

:razz:

I'll be in that one.

Bring on the Dudes!

Yeah! :razz:

OMG. Church of the Desists. Desist definition: cease something: to stop doing something. Isn't that what most fundamentalist religions are all about: stop this, stop that, don't do this, don't do that...

OMG. Church of the Desists. Desist definition: cease something: to stop doing something. Isn't that what most fundamentalist religions are all about: stop this, stop that, don't do this, don't do that...

I'm changing my name. :razz:

:razz: