Movies That Suck

Hey guys! What about House of Wax? Paris Hilton and Chad Murray. Is that movie suck?

Cheers!

Rad

Paris Hilton? Say no more. Haven't seen it and hope I never do. Funny thing with sucky movies, you end up watching them sometimes, despite your best intentions. God willing, I have no friends who'd buy tickets to anything with Miss Hilton in it.

Anybody else think the Austin Powers sequels were worth walking out during? I did laugh some at the first one, I admit it, but the second one just hit too many bad buttons waaay too early in. Mike Meyers is funny sometimes, in a really insipid way, but more often just annoying. Still, a hundred times less icky than Sandler, to me.

Kisses...

TR

Rad

Paris Hilton? Say no more. Haven't seen it and hope I never do. Funny thing with sucky movies, you end up watching them sometimes, despite your best intentions. God willing, I have no friends who'd buy tickets to anything with Miss Hilton in it.

Anybody else think the Austin Powers sequels were worth walking out during? TR

Austin Powers sequel is not as good as the first one. After a while the antics kinda got old, if you know what I mean. Hey Joey, I thought Douglas is supposed to be an Irish name.

Cheers! :)

Rad

I'll Say episode 3 sucked, wtf was up with the ....

--jedi killed--cut scene --next jedi killed --cut--jedi--cut...blah

and it was too mushy

Also that shitty guide to the galaxy movie or whatever...fell asleep during that.

...someone should start a thread about good movies ^_^

Also that shitty guide to the galaxy movie or whatever...fell asleep during that.

Heh. I saw that one on opening day with a small group...and we took our towels along. No one hardcore enough to go in a bathrobe, though.

We didn't think it was too great, either. Pity, that. At least it led to a few days of furious book-quoting.