More from the country that brought us Mozart

Thank you, Cole...you always have impeccable taste...have you lost it?

Oh Goodness!! Did I get this right? The opening title says that Mary Schneider is the yodelling queen of Australia...that set me thinking. Do Aussie cowboys yodel when out herding their kangaroos? Methinks the fella who posted that YouTube video has his continents mixed up. Otherwise, she has a lovely voice but I won't buy the album.

Wally Cox? Really? I must say, I'm really not that fond of yodelling, but Wally makes a case for loathing it!

And Lug (What's this Lugnutz Maximus crap? Have you been taking those enhancement pills again?): you're probably aware of the mimimalist art and music movement. Philip Glass and John Adams are two proponents of it, musically. What that guy of yours is playing is a minimalist piece. Not my favorite form of classical music--in fact some of it makes me want to stand up and howl in distress--but that piece isn't all that bad. Except the video doesn't have the fellow plucking in time to the music, and so looks very strange indeed. He needs to work on maximizing his plucking. Maybe some of those pills...?

Except the video doesn't have the fellow plucking in time to the music, and so looks very strange indeed. He needs to work on maximizing his plucking.

He is using a digital delay, so only some of the notes are in time with his plucking. the rest of the notes are delayed...digitally.