Salvation Army chief: Gay people should die

Camy

Australian Salvation Army Chief says 'Gay people should by put to death.'

In a discussion for Australia’s Joy 94.9 FM, a senior official in the Australian Salvation Army suggested that sexually active LGBT people should be put to death.

The discussion between LGBT journalists Serena Ryan and Pete Dillon; and Major Andrew Craibe, the Salvation Army’s Territorial Media Relations Director for the Southern Territory followed the singer Darren Hayes saying that the organisation should be boycotted because of its attitude to homosexuality.

Gobsmackingly horrendous. :mad:

Read the article and listen to the radio interview.

The Salvation Army is emphatically gay-UNfriendly. Remember that this holiday season when they ding the bell in your ear. The coins that fall in that kettle do NOT go to aid gay people, no matter how needy.

What bell?

What pail?

I don't hear anything.

I don't see anything.

I just walk past,

ignoring the unfriendly.

Colin :icon_geek:

This is the reason why I refuse to donate any money to this organization. I've had to explain this to people, especially during Christmas season when they're out in force. I'm always surprised when people are utterly unaware that they are a church and their main focus with the people they help is to convert them, and that they are bigoted and narrow-minded fools.