Teen Sex

I loved the Penn & Teller's Bullshit show when it was on Showtime a few years ago, and it was generally very entertaining. But even Penn later admitted that there were certain shows they could not get approval for -- including one on Scientology, and one on the Mormon religion.

They have some controversial opinions, including some (surprisingly) positive facts about Walmart treating their employees well and not being the evil, monstrous corporation that a lot of people believe them to be. It's a very thought-provoking show, though I don't always agree with their conclusions, and sometimes they let the truth slide a little bit. But I laugh every time Penn introduces a segment with, "and then there's this asshole."

14:40 has a good section on gay teens.

Yes, it's a great positive video, making very valid points, but here's the problem,

If you don't get out and vote against the Republicans then you are going to encourage the assholes to crap all over reality, our rights and even our hard won freedoms to love those who consent to love us.

Oh, I'm sorry, am I being political? Yeah, you could say that.

My opinion.

Here's another revealing Penn & Teller

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ISBuySDTLHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>