The Courier by Cole Parker

I usually try to wait until a story is completed posted before I read it. That way I can read as little, or as much, as I want at my leisure. However, I often will open new stories that appear and read the first chapter or two, and in this way I can determine my interest.

I know it's a good story when I end up reading all that's posted so far, without meaning to, and then looking frantically for the missing 'next chapter' link. This is one of those stories for me.

11 hours ago, Cole Parker said:

I wish you'd write more, Gee.  I love your writing!.

Thanks! I have been wanting to sit down and so some more writing for quite a while now. I actually have four separate stories I have a bit of a start on and that I have some idea of where I want to go with them (mostly notes). It seems it always slips down on my list of things I need to free up some time for though, for one reason or another. It'll happen, when the time is right and my muse makes me write.

On 8/13/2023 at 4:40 AM, Gee Whillickers said:

I know it's a good story when I end up reading all that's posted so far, without meaning to, and then looking frantically for the missing 'next chapter' link. This is one of those stories for me.

Ditto!