Gay Marriage starts in England and Wales on March 29

And tomorrow is my 51st wedding anniversary! Sylvia thought the coincidence was amusing.

Gay Marriage in England: according to the conservative Christianists over there across the pond this whole gay marriage thing is the doom of humanity:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/28/10-catastrophes-prepare-next-week-first-sex-weddings-take-place/

I imagine the people that spout this bullcrap also believe little green men will take over the world and that black helicopters are hovering over their houses. I mean if their religious views are supporting this nonsense then they deserve all the paranoia they can get. The rest of us are just highly amused.

Gay Marriage in England: according to the conservative Christianists over there across the pond this whole gay marriage thing is the doom of humanity:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/28/10-catastrophes-prepare-next-week-first-sex-weddings-take-place/

I imagine the people that spout this bullcrap also believe little green men will take over the world and that black helicopters are hovering over their houses. I mean if their religious views are supporting this nonsense then they deserve all the paranoia they can get. The rest of us are just highly amused.

Actually, Chris, I think they're afraid that men in little pink tutus will take over the world and the black helicopters will force everyone to let the men in little pink tutus dance on their front lawns. :wav:

Colin :icon_geek:

I spent yesterday walking around parts of London, as usual there were a lot of weddings taking place with couples having their photos taken outside historic venues, the majority of them seemed to same sex marriages. Even saw the rainbow flag flying over one popular wedding venue.