It seems unfair...return The Pooh

I think we need to start a campaign in the literary world and it would be in support of young readers...Winnie the Pooh needs to go home.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/behind-bullet-proof-glass-winnie-the-pooh-is-in-jail/ar-BBgNT9D?ocid=LENDHP

Being relegated to a basement room is horrid destiny for a stuffed toy that inspired the hearts and minds of millions of children. In America Pooh is best known as an animated character ala Disney which is not a very literary accomplishment. I would imagine as they suggest in the article that a Pooh Museum in England would attract the thousands of children these stuffed toys do not see now. Send them home.

I suspect the only way this might work out is by embarrassing the New York Public Library governors into giving Pooh and his compatriots up. A letter-writing campaign by kids might do the trick.

Yeah, but we don't want him shipped back to England. They had their chance. We have some wonderful museums in LA. I think he should probably come out here. The Norton Simon or the Huntington would make good homes.

C