Photography, a wonderful thing to help you cope with

Guest rusticmonk86

Guest rusticmonk86

PHOTOGRAPHY

A wonderful thing to help you cope with writer's block, being in the closet, being out of the closet and, last but not least, just plain living!

I've added another color gallery to my site. I'm making it an archive, because I'm going for a body of work, rather than just a hit.

If you're interested, go to: Http://www.LonelyOcean.co.uk

Looks good.

Referring to the photos or the hot guy who originally made the post? :)

Considering the topic of this thread, and the fact that I have never seen RM before, the answer to your question should be obvious. Seeing as your dirty mind will not make the logic jump without some sort of jack-off fantasy involved I will be more frank. I believe that RM's photography, located at http://www.lonelyocean.co.uk/photography.htm looks good; as in his photographs are visually pleasing, in my amateur opinion composed well, and given the opportunity to encourage him, I did. If this response is not enough to stray you from such thoughts as those displayed above, please let me know and I will clarify further.

-Naiilo

Very nice photos, Gabe! You've got a good eye for composition.

Personally, I don't find photography helps with writers block, but I still enjoy it anyway. I just don't have the creative mind to work out what will make a good photo. I just tend to take lots of pictures and hope a few turn out well.

Graeme

Naiil wrote:

Considering the topic of this thread, and the fact that I have never seen RM before, the answer to your question should be obvious. Seeing as your dirty mind will not make the logic jump without some sort of jack-off fantasy involved I will be more frank.

To remedy the first part:

gabe.jpg

actually you could hardly have missed it as this pic of RM graces the home page of his site. :)

The remedy to the second part is for Wibby to get off his hiatus and pour his creative er... juices back into his fine stories.

Er... you might take the same advice, Naillo. When are we going to see your AD literary debut? :p

actually you could hardly have missed it as this pic of RM graces the home page of his site. :)

Er... you might take the same advice, Naillo. When are we going to see your AD literary debut? :p

1) Forgot about it... People I meet online are like spirits to me, they do not have a form to remember.

2) I am off again soon from school. I hope I will be able to then. I wanted to give you something for Halloween, but I was unable to.

-Naiilo

:wink:

Guest rusticmonk86
1) Forgot about it... People I meet online are like spirits to me, they do not have a form to remember.

I think of them (ha, THEM!) the same way. Like . . . here I am, just words on a screen, without a face, or even a voice.

I am Gabriel Duncan.

A collection of letters.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, that is my picture. The only one some people will ever get. I'll have tons more of Benton once I get back.

Happy "chop-off-their-heads-and-kick-em-around" day!

I love the photos. I had a strange moment when I started looking at them, since they remind me very much about shots I have taken, and like to take.

Question for dude: Would you have any objections to someone posting the occasional link to a photo or album hosted on a photo site, like photobucket?