creeping senility?

Okay. so I went to a mall to watch movie with some of my freinds. I already late and simply park my car in the mall's parking building.

several hours later I realized that I really didn't know where I park my car!! :?

I went to where I was supposed to have parked my car and it wasn't there.... :lol:

The rest was a sereis jumbling events that include mall security and a panic me. Before we found my car. Parked unmolested three stories above the place where I panicked.

Ooh migawd! That was one of the most humiliatingly embarassing event in my life. I wanted to jumped off the building and die of shame :oops:

anybody have a story like mine?

Cheers!

Rad

Refrigerator, huh? Aw, you guys know you just wanted to chill out and pick up some flavor!

Hey Rad, are you sure your car wasn't just having a secret, torrid affair with a sleek, sporty Camaro? Or maybe your car is more into pickup trucks? Off-road 4x4s? Hmm. Or maybe your car likes the smaller economy cars or the sensible family cars? -- OK, I think I've taken the joke too far.

Me? No, no, I've never, ever done anything like that. Well, not *often.*

OK, I confess. It wasn't my car keys that I once found in the refrigerator; that just sounded more dramatic, and to be honest, at least plausibly sane. Anyway, I have every expectation that someday I will find them in there.

What I found, and what I'd been going crazy looking for, was my coffee scoop. And it wasn't the refrigerator, it was the freezer compartment.

Now, were I to attempt an explanation as to why the loss of a coffee scoop, and in particular that coffee scoop was so important to me, I'd start sounding like a character from an EleCivil story, only not nearly as interesting.

Refrigerator, huh? Aw, you guys know you just wanted to chill out and pick up some flavor!

Hey Rad, are you sure your car wasn't just having a secret, torrid affair with a sleek, sporty Camaro? Or maybe your car is more into pickup trucks? Off-road 4x4s? Hmm. Or maybe your car likes the smaller economy cars or the sensible family cars? -- OK, I think I've taken the joke too far.

Me? No, no, I've never, ever done anything like that. Well, not *often.*

Ooh migawd!! :D

That's must be why there's so much unexplained oil below my car. :D :D

Cheers!

Rad

Now, were I to attempt an explanation as to why the loss of a coffee scoop, and in particular that coffee scoop was so important to me, I'd start sounding like a character from an EleCivil story, only not nearly as interesting.

8) What a cool compliment.

That's must be why there's so much unexplained oil below my car.

That gives a whole new meaning to the term "auto emissions." :groans: (Oh, I should probably be so embarrassed.)

Is that what they mean by a sexy street machine?

:snicker: