Pueblo Colorado Student Injured In Hate Crime

dude

(Pueblo, CO) -- A Pueblo teenager says he was attacked while walking home because he is gay. The 15-year-old Centennial High School student says a car load of guys drove by several times before people in the car started yelling insults and throwing things. Then one guy got out of the car and hit him in the face with a spray can. The victim was injured and will undergo facial surgery today. The student said he had received a threatening e-mail before the attack. Police are looking for suspects in a possible hate crime.

(Pueblo, CO) -- A Pueblo teenager says he was attacked while walking home because he is gay. The 15-year-old Centennial High School student says a car load of guys drove by several times before people in the car started yelling insults and throwing things. Then one guy got out of the car and hit him in the face with a spray can. The victim was injured and will undergo facial surgery today. The student said he had received a threatening e-mail before the attack. Police are looking for suspects in a possible hate crime.

Shit like this just really pisses me off. A small step forward and ten steps back.

I'd like to know how the bus driver is allowed to refuse him his ride.

while walking home because he is gay

Sorry. I realized after reading my post, that it looks like I'm making light of this. I'm not. I simply cannot fathom how anyone behaves in such an awful way.