Dennis Pring and his sofa

Camy

There was a case of murder in the USA, in which a wife killed her battering husband, then just left the body, covered in blood, in the bedroom, locked the door, and told the kids their dad had left them. Nobody really questioned her statements that he'd left, and I believe it was about 5 years later that his mummified body was finally discovered. There was no smell at all, and he'd just dried right out. Although they never said, I suspect they lived in a desert climate, and had really great dehumidifiers in the house.

Trab, you never fail to amaze me with your cornucopian knowledge of everything under the sun. You run the gamut from dead bodies to, probably, dietary supplements for endangered condors. Rarely does a thread start here where you cannot provide some sort of arcane enlightenment.

I feel privileged to have you among us.

C

At first I thought you were insulting me; like in, Trab always has to have the last word. It is actually a real fear of mine, since I KNOW that I don't know when to shut the hell up. But I think you are being sincere, since we've e-mailed and I know you wouldn't be that way. I don't know what it is about my mind. I just grab onto all these strange little bits of info that come along, and can spew it back out like dinner for a baby robin, but then it will come to something important, I'll be swimming in complete ignorance and misunderstanding. I think I'd rather know the important stuff, but I live, work and play with what I have. :shock:

At first I thought you were insulting me; like in, Trab always has to have the last word. It is actually a real fear of mine, since I KNOW that I don't know when to shut the hell up.

Trab, I'd never do that. I'm glad you realize that. We all face that kind of thing in our lives. I hope I'm never the bearer of it, and will never be intentionally.

C