A question

Q: WHAT IS A MAN'S ULTIMATE EMBARASSMENT?

A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose

(Anyone want to sign Colin's get well card? His nose really hurts....)

Donations will also be appreciated. The best way is to buy me a gift certificate at Amazon.com and give them my email address ColinsNoRaccoon@spamex.com. :wink:

Or, if you prefer donating to a charitable cause, please send donations to Them Stupid Coons, the first anti-raccoon MySpace group. I very recently (within the past 5 minutes) decided to become a registered member. :icon12::hehe:

And please don't worry about Colin. I know how to control myself and my important parts, unlike certain fur-shedding vermin who steal other's food and consort with unmentionable and stinky companions.

Urban_raccoon_and_skunk.JPG

(This image of a raccoon and a skunk eating cat food together is from Wikipedia under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.)

Colin :wink:

Donations will also be appreciated. The best way is to buy me a gift certificate at Amazon.com and give them my email address ColinsNoRaccoon@spamex.com. :bunny:

Or, if you prefer donating to a charitable cause, please send donations to Them Stupid Coons, the first anti-raccoon MySpace group. I very recently (within the past 5 minutes) decided to become a registered member. :hehe::lol:

And please don't worry about Colin. I know how to control myself and my important parts, unlike certain fur-shedding vermin who steal other's food and consort with unmentionable and stinky companions.

Urban_raccoon_and_skunk.JPG

(This image of a raccoon and a skunk eating cat food together is from Wikipedia under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.)

Colin :sneaky:

Colin, I don't know about the motives of this myspace group, but when I went to tech school in Wyoming white kids from the Mid-West used to call black people "Coons" as a slang for a much more derogatory word. If you read the group introduction you can pick up that they are being bigotted against some racial, ethnic, or social group. Just a heads up.

At first...I thought Wibby had Colin out for the count. Then Colin jumped up and gave him the one two punch.

So for the moment, I'd have to call it a draw.

Jason

Um, Colin, kick that Raccoons ass.

Psst! Wibby. Colin's gunning for you. He's young, still in school. You can't let him win. Kick his ass.

*sits back and watches the fun*

:smile:

It might be fun if he attacks me. I'll let him.

I don't intend to attack the resident raccoon or anyone else. :shock: I'll defend myself, all in the spirit of fun, when and if I think it's needed. :shock: That's all I have to say right now, we're having midterm exams and projects. :shock:

Colin :flasher[1]:

• 1 year later...

Hmmm a w-hole new meaning to the term "bummer!"

And no, I'm not looking for the wrath of the Rocky raccoon character.