Wibby... the enemy is identified

That's some article, Captainrick. This came from the middle of it, and I find it absolutely amazing:

Detroit was once home to nearly 2 million people but has shrunk to a population of perhaps less than 900,000. It is estimated that a city the size of San Francisco could fit neatly within its empty lots. As nature abhors a vacuum, wildlife has moved in.

A beaver was spotted recently in the Detroit River. Wild fox skulk the 15th hole at the Palmer Park golf course. There is bald eagle, hawk and falcon that roam the city skies. Wild Turkeys roam the grasses. A coyote was snared two years ago roaming the Federal Court House downtown.

C

You think that's something--get this! The turkeys driving cars here are all holding cell phones to their ears!

Try this on for size. Philly is working on an ordinance that will make it illegal to use the cell phone while driving, skate boarding, roller skating and bike riding.

Try this on for size. Philly is working on an ordinance that will make it illegal to use the cell phone while driving, skate boarding, roller skating and bike riding.

Already illegal here.

In addition to the turkeys, we have lots of things that are ill-eagle. :wink:

It's already illegal to drive in CA using a handheld cell phone. I haven't noticed a great reduction in their use, however.

C

Guest Fritz

Look on the bright side. Now we have some idea of Wibby's value. What was it the article said, a good carcass is worth $12 and the hide another $10. Actually I would demand a lot more for Wibby. He's at least prime which is several grades up from good. :wink:

Original.jpg

Now I'm not saying BBQ Wibby or his cousins... but this is the best darned BBQ sauce I know of.

Leave the raccoons alone and use it on a pork roast in a crock pot!

• 2 weeks later...