Festive Greetings To All

It's that Festive time of year again. You know the one where we get all happy with the spirit of goodwill to everyone.

So His Dudeness has asked me, his lusty, uh, I mean trusty orangutan, to invite you all to make a festive greeting, (Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year or whatever is significant for you in your part of the world for this holiday period).

You can post your special greeting directly in the forum here, or make a recording (mp3.) and we will play or read them on the Weekend Radio Show for everyone to hear.

Please lodge your recordings or greetings, or both, as soon as you can. We'd love to hear from you.

Please email your mp3 directly to:

dude@awesomedude.com

Oh, and all the best for fabulous festivities from the AwesomeDude and friends. :hehe:

Holiday hugs and kisses from the wildlife, by appointment only. :omg::icon11:

It's that Festive time of year again. You know the one where we get all happy with the spirit of goodwill to everyone.

In the interest of fairness I have to offer the alternate view and say Bah Humbug! :icon11: Phew, glad that's out of the way.

Felicitations and hearty festive hugs for all!

:hehe:

In the interest of fairness I have to offer the alternate view and say Bah Humbug! :icon11: Phew, glad that's out of the way.

Felicitations and hearty festive hugs for all!

:omg:

I'm sure we can accommodate a few Bah! Humbugs, Camy. :hehe: