The More Things Change... by Gee Whillickers

Lugnutz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ... I'm thoroughly enjoying The More Things Change.... unfortunately Mr. Whillickers is holding the cards close to his chest... not supplying advanced chapters to this webmaster... so those who've offered bribes to find out what is gonna happen are going to be disappointed and surprised along with Dude Inc.

Yeah ... I'm thoroughly enjoying The More Things Change.... unfortunately Mr. Whillickers is holding the cards close to his chest... not supplying advanced chapters to this webmaster... so those who've offered bribes to find out what is gonna happen are going to be disappointed and surprised along with Dude Inc.

Tell you what. You have up to Chapter Five now, so if I keep you a chapter or two ahead, then you can accept bribes for each one, and dole them out slowly. Provided I get a cut of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read the latest. I bow to your greatness. The flashback scene teared me up. :spank:

I would say this is a benchmark but then again the story is just getting started.

At this point, if I were so inclined, I would offer you a teaser for what's coming up. About which only The Dude himself, some editors, and myself know.

If I were so inclined.

Chapter 6 was a doozy! :icon_thumleft: I love the idea of a holodeck chat room - with refreshments! When can we have one? Hmm? Gee, hmm? I also think that T.C's initials might be foreshadowing - but of what I have no idea. Nope, two chapters a week just ain't enough. :artist[1]:

Tea and crumpets, indeed. It's downright diabolical.. forced to drink the Earl Grey stuff... ewwww nasty!

:mean:

The story then turns political as Canada thretens to secede from the Commonwealth! Watch for the next chapter!

Wow -- I'm very impressed with the ending of Chapter 9. It takes balls -- no pun intended! -- to push the story into a violent, conflicting direction. Not only do I think this is realistic, I think it's a kick in the ass the novel needed. Things were getting much too lovey-dovey for me.

First-class job, Gee! :icon13:

Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, and Alabama were all almost entirely controlled by HfH supporting candidates. As well as Washington D.C. itself.

Sounds like some vote tampering to me. But Kentucky? Why Kentucky? Is it supposed to be a springboard from which to take Ohio, Indiana and Illinois?

So tell me, where can I sign up to join the New York National Guard and fight the secessionist traitors?