Welcome to new Editor's Desk Moderator

Hear ye... hear ye...

Let it be known that aj has hereby been appointed as moderator of Editor's Desk.

He is entitled to all the glory and monetary remuneration that comes with the job.

:p

Welcome, aj

I'd like to say something witty and clever at this juncture, but...nothing comes to mind.

So, thanks for the offer of remunerations (American Express will do nicely, thank you) and the accolades...what is it i'm supposed to be doing here? :D

Anyway, I look forward to some good conversation about editing. I'm certainly not the most senior editor on the board, and I'm hoping that those who have more experience will be willing to share the fruits of that experience with those of us who have less experience but no less passion for the work.

cheers!

aj

Congratlations AJ from a newbie. For those of you who don't know me, I'm The "Lord and Master" of The Talon House.

I'm the lord and bastard of my house. Does that count?

Congrats to Aj on being Our Lord And Forum Saviour. Rumour is rampant that he got the job because he's got dirrrrrrrrrrrttttyyyy pictures of someone here doing a three-way with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michael Jackson.

-- wbms

Rumour is rampant that he got the job because he's got dirrrrrrrrrrrttttyyyy pictures of someone here doing a three-way with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michael Jackson.

I think I'm going to be sick.... :smt078

If you give a guy leverage, is it reasonable to assume that he won't make use of it? I TOLD you not to give me those pics...and the video...and Michael's shorts...and the xerox of Arnold's butt...

cheers!

aj