Still In the Land of the Living

Hey Guys.

I wasn't sure where to put this. I'm on Dragon and it might turn out weird. But I wanted to say hey and thak all of you for your good wishes. Paulie says I talk just fine so let the program do its thing.

He let me read his post to you guys. It makes me look like I need to slap him upside the head! I'm not a total veggie!

OK so I can only move my fingertips and toes on my left foot. But I'll be back in full force in no time. Watch me!

Hang in there, Paco! I know people who have been through similar experiences who have managed to recover, though the therapy takes some time. Sending good thoughts your way!

Fantastic, Paco. Your pronunciation is perfect because Dragon handled it without doing anything wonky. And if it does don't worry about it. Remember, there will never be any misspelled words when you use Dragon. You can always wait a second then say 'backspace' or 'delete previous word' or 'scratch that' and fix stuff you want to fix.

Keep wiggling those fingers and toes. Your brain will start to figure out what's going on and let you move other parts like your hands and feet, then arms, then legs. Soon enough they won't be able to keep you in bed!

Colin :icon_geek:

• 2 months later...

Paco!

I'm so glad to see you here, and that you felt up to speaking to us. You're doing great, and I know that you'll be back to full speed in no time.

Peace and Love to both you and Paul.

Oh my... I'd missed this thread entirely! Paco I'm trusting that -with a will like yours- you'll be up soon and wiggling things you won't even want to tell us about!

Sincerest best wishes from ALL of us at AwesomeDude!

Mike