Updated CSS for homepage, add better support for mobile devices.

This change allows the homepage to work correctly on mobile phones with a screen width of less than 600 pixels.

I am contributing the change under WTFPL. This means you can do whatever you like with it. You could even remove the last modified notice.

Add this in the <head> section of the HTML file:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

Replace homepage.css with the attached file.

homepage.css

This change allows the homepage to work correctly on mobile phones with a screen width of less than 600 pixels.

I am contributing the change under WTFPL. This means you can do whatever you like with it. You could even remove the last modified notice.

Add this in the <head> section of the HTML file:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

Replace homepage.css with the attached file.

Please be specific. I assume you're talking about the AwesomeDude home page? Most new pages using css already include that line.

Since I can't download to download your file, perhaps you could email it to design-editor@awesomedude.com?

It is for the homepage, the page which has a URL of http://awesomedude.com

I have sent the email.

I am using Firefox on Ubuntu, and the attachment works fine for me, when logged in.

Also, the website opens links in new tabs / windows excessively. You should only do that when they leave the site. People these days can right click and select "open in new tab". An example of this is all the links in the navbar, except codey's world, email and the forums. Also, dude's picks should probably share the same navbar as the home page.

Do you use a back end? Or is the website all raw HTML?

Is there a complete index anywhere? (ie: a table with the name of each novel / story, the author, whether it is short/novel/serial, date written, date uploaded, links)

It is for the homepage, the page which has a URL of http://awesomedude.com

I have sent the email.

I am using Firefox on Ubuntu, and the attachment works fine for me, when logged in.

Also, the website opens links in new tabs / windows excessively. You should only do that when they leave the site. People these days can right click and select "open in new tab". An example of this is all the links in the navbar, except codey's world, email and the forums. Also, dude's picks should probably share the same navbar as the home page.

Do you use a back end? Or is the website all raw HTML?

Is there a complete index anywhere? (ie: a table with the name of each novel / story, the author, whether it is short/novel/serial, date written, date uploaded, links)

Gwilym, I have no idea why I couldn't download the attachment. Firefox told me I didn't have permission to "view it" even though I was logged in.

If you'd like to discuss the way the site operates, please contact Mike.