The Preacher's Kid by Ryan Bartlett - A Sanitaria Springs Story

Guest Dabeagle

Guest Dabeagle

Okay, so, I have to confess that I bugged Ryan into writing this story. When I read Broken Hearted I did something I am prone to do, which is fall in love with a side character - in this case, Robin. Fortunately Ryan wasn't that hard to convince (Blackmail photos make negotiations like that SO much easier) and this is the result.

Again, I got a look at this early on and I hope you love Robin as much as I did. Probably not, I'm weird like that. I lay claim to Robin as I do to Camy's Martin character.

Read and enjoy and make sure you tell the author so as well.

I fell every bit as in love with Robin as you did, and I love this story, absolutely adore it actually. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them in the future... I might even look into delving deeper into Sanitaria springs myself... after all, I do have a foothold in Binghamton.

Great job, Ryan. I enjoyed this story a lot.

Robin is a totally delightful character and one anybody could fall in love with. I really liked this story and hope I see more of the characters in the future.

Guest Dabeagle

No, not in any history I have found. There were other areas that were more popular due to their sulfur springs, which were thought to have medicinal purposes such as Sharon Springs and Richfield Springs.

Sanitaria Springs, near as I can tell, was a contrived name to support the quack that ran the Sanitarium.