Another Day in Parodyse by Cynus

Gil Saul

Logan is one of my new favorites.

I think so, too... Too bad he and Seth really aren't interested in each other, though... Sounds like they had some connections. More just best friend chemistry in the end, though.

I could have really used someone with that personality back in school to help lift me up the way Logan did for Seth. Even today, I could still use a few people like that around at most times.

I think so, too... Too bad he and Seth really aren't interested in each other, though... Sounds like they had some connections. More just best friend chemistry in the end, though.

I could have really used someone with that personality back in school to help lift me up the way Logan did for Seth. Even today, I could still use a few people like that around at most times.

Stay tuned.... Muahahahaha!

Logan is actually inspired by someone I know who did things like that for people. I think we all could use a bit of that in our lives.

Stay tuned.... Muahahahaha!

Logan is actually inspired by someone I know who did things like that for people. I think we all could use a bit of that in our lives.

Just when I was having doubts if any thing that happens in these stories could even happen in real life.

He must have been one special friend.