The Bearded Bromance

Guest Dabeagle

Sam has created two characters I hope we will see more and more of. They are delightful and I cannot wait to see how their relationship with the dates work out.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. This was as fun to write as the first one, and I think I will always enjoy writing these two... I have another project at the moment that keeps me from working on them, and will keep doing so for the next month at least, but once I've gotten that taken care of, I assure you that I'll pump out a few more.

They really are adorable, aren't they?

Thank you.

Oh, and Samuel or Sam doesn't matter... I don't mind. :)

Oh, and Samuel or Sam doesn't matter... I don't mind. :)

Just to clarify, I do prefer Samuel, but I don't mind Sam. They're both okay.

Really enjoyed it myself. I have another name for you but not in public. Besides, scamp might embarrase you if I typed that outloud.

:redface: Did I type that out loud?

Submission for punishment. :spank:

The twist at the end is hysterical. Logan and Seth are adorable, I'm so glad there is more of them to come.

It took me a while to see that twist coming. I clued into it about the same time that Seth did. It was kind of amusing to see Logan be so oblivious too it.

I really like the strength of friendship that Seth and Logan have, without really needing it to become a relationship. I really wish I could have had Logan around in school. With a friend like him, maybe I could have had someone to fall in love with. Maybe... Who knows...?

I really like the strength of friendship that Seth and Logan have, without really needing it to become a relationship. I really wish I could have had Logan around in school. With a friend like him, maybe I could have had someone to fall in love with. Maybe... Who knows...?

I was in love with my Logan for a very long time, and I still am to be completely honest, though we are and most likely always will be friends. Seth is so much a representative of my inner child that I'm not surprised Logan is who he is to be his counterpart. Their future is still murky to me... I think that they are going to keep on surprising me, and hopefully at the same time, the rest of you.