If you are religious this is terrible news....

Gay marriage is the major issue facing Christian churches in America these days...but wait...here is something else for the religiously fearful to worry about. This just proves that fruitcakes aren't just a Christmas tradition....this guy is flaming nuts:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/masturbation-leads-to-pregnant-hands-in-afterlife-says-turkish-televangelist/article1-1351297.aspx

• 4 weeks later...

I posted by mistake. Can't delete posts once you start them. Must be my hand experiencing morning sickness or something.

R

It depends on what else you've done. Once you've started a post but not saved it you can press your browser's Back button until you no longer see any of what you started to post.

Colin :icon_geek:

It depends on what else you've done. Once you've started a post but not saved it you can press your browser's Back button until you no longer see any of what you started to post.

Unfortunately I had saved the post. The system wouldn't let me edit it down to a blank post, but it permits a couple of punctuation marks. So my dorkiness is on display for all to admire.

R

How about instead of this: []

You say something like this: Just wanted to say "Hi, guys!"

or: I'm going to withhold comment on this topic.

or: I've been wondering why no one has posted on this topic yet. (Assumes no one else has posted yet.)

You could also say:

Reply under consideration.

or

This comment has been superseded by other thoughts which are still not worth mentioning.

Next!